Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Used Kids Clothes

Last night, my husband came home with a huge bag of used kids clothes from a coworker. The clothes are too big for my daughter now but we will certainly use them in the future. If you know someone with kids ask them if they have any used clothes they like to share. I think most people would be glad to hand them over. Whatever you don't use just donate. It doesn't hurt to ask. I would also ask if they had any used toys too. Kids grow out of clothes so quickly and are not very expensive so why not give them to someone else. Same thing with toys. One day it's their favorite toy, the next day it's not. Give it away to a friend or coworker or donate it to someone in need. There's always someone who can use it.

1 comment:

  1. I super agree with you Amy! I let my kids wear hand me down clothes as well as buying second hand clothes for them and then gave them away if they have outgrown it already, save me money and space in their closet.

    ReplyDelete