Sunday, June 23, 2013

One Step Forward, Twenty Steps Back


Just when things seem to be getting better they get worse.

My mom is on so many pills they make her sick. She went to the doctor and they gave her more pills.  All they seem to do is throw pills at her. She says she doesn't know what's worse - her medical condition or the side effects from the pills. It's pretty bad when the pills that are suppose to help you make you even sicker. I feel so bad for her. She so sick she can't eat or barely leave the house. How is she suppose to eat right and exercise if the pills make her sick? This makes me even more determined to take care of myself and eat right. Also, this week I'm going to look into finding them a place to live by me. Maybe if I can get them up here, I can help them out.

Well, the five minute talks my husband and I have been having are really helping out but now we've run into another problem. This is a much more personal problem that I'm hesitant to share but now we have a bedroom problem. How do you have sex with a baby in the house and all you want to do is sleep? I don't know if it's hormones or I'm just plain tired but sex is at the bottom of my priority list. I think the baby takes it all out of me. Also, we can't be spontaneous anymore. It's hard to get in the mood when you only have five minutes. We've traded one problem for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment