Monday, September 23, 2013

Therapy

Today was my weekly therapy appointment. Before my appointment, I actually felt good about myself and thought I was making some progress. After my appointment, I was a mess. I guess nothing has changed. I've always known that I'm depressed but when my therapist says it and suggests I get on antidepressants, it makes me even more depressed. You know things are bad when even your therapist feels sorry for you. I thought therapy was suppose to make me feel better but now I feel much worse. My therapist made some valid points about my life but I didn't get here overnight and nothing's going to change overnight either. I feel stuck and trapped. I don't want to be dependent on a pill for happiness. Nothing seems to be working and I have no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment