Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Daily Update 11/5/2013

breakfast- toast

lunch- leftover linguine with clams

dinner- tacos

sleep- about 8 hours

exercise- none, too cold

other-

I got to see my therapist yesterday and I feel so much better. I was ready to pack my bags and go but my therapist calmed me down. She's such a nice lady. I feel bad for her because her new secretary quit, the other therapist had a baby, and she has to have surgery. She didn't say what kind of surgery but I hope she's ok. I need her! My husband is working day shift this week so my schedule is upside down but we'll be back to normal on Sunday. I just got a phone call from the girl my therapist gave my number to. I didn't answer because my daughter is sleeping. I'll call her back later and maybe we could meet. I understand she's in the same situation I am- new baby, no family here, except she works and her husband stays home. Interesting. I hope she's nice and we hit it off. It would be nice to have a friend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment