Monday, October 21, 2013

Daily Update 10/21/2013

breakfast- banana and toast

lunch- donut (bad)

dinner- buffalo chicken wraps

sleep- about 8 hours

exercise- walked w/ my daughter

other-

I saw my therapist and next Monday my husband and I are starting couples therapy. I am so nervous. I know it's not going to go well especially when the touchy subjects come up like drinking and texting. My therapist says she will not allow my husband to play the blame game or insult me. We also need to do a budget because we always end up short at the end of the month. I know he spends a lot of money on alcohol and I'm sick of watching our future go down his throat. We also need to start leaving our daughter with our neighbor. Hopefully, our neighbor can watch her Monday or the receptionist will but I think that will be too distracting. Our daughter needs to get out of the house more and be around other people. She can't be with me all the time. As much as I love her, I need to let her go.

My cousin emailed me and wants me to talk to my mom about getting my dad to see an eye doctor.  He needs eye surgery but for some reason will not go. I wish my parents would take better care of themselves. They're both retired and have no excuse not to go to the doctor.

I've been trying to watch less TV and I also realized I need to spend less time on Facebook too. Those are my two major time wasters. I went on Facebook and went through my newsfeed and hid anyone I don't care about and who doesn't care about me. Why am I wasting my time following someone who was never my friend and never will be? Some people post way too much. I need to focus on me, not other people. I'm tired of trying to please other people and getting them to like me. I need to move on. I need to focus on me, my daughter and my parents and that's not going to happen watching TV or being on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment