Saturday, October 26, 2013

Daily Update 10/26/2013

breakfast- banana and toast

lunch- leftover spaghetti

dinner- chili

sleep- about 8 hours

exercise- took my daughter to the park

other-

Yesterday I told my husband that I was disappointed that we didn't go to the park Thursday as we had planned. He decided to go to the bar instead. I guess bar time is more important than family time. So he decided that we were going to the park Friday morning even though it was about forty degrees out. I hope he realizes making up for lost time doesn't count. It wasn't that cold in the sun and our daughter had fun but it certainly felt rushed. I just wish we had went to the park on Thursday when it was much warmer and we had all day to do it.

I've decided that on his days off I'm just going to assume he's going to the bar. This way I won't be so disappointed when he does it. Maybe that will save me some pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment