Saturday, October 5, 2013

Daily Update 10/5/2013

breakfast- banana and toast

lunch- leftover fettuccine alfredo

dinner- Dijon apricot pork chops w/ scalloped potatoes

sleep- about 8 hours

exercise- walked w/ my daughter in the stroller

other- I spoke to my Mom today after the bombshell I dropped last week regarding my husband's drinking. Of course, she's concerned but I told her that everything is ok....for now. She said I can come down there anytime I want and stay. I told my husband that and he didn't seem thrilled. I told him last week I told my parents about the drinking, therapy etc. but he seems to have forgotten. He kinda gave me the cold shoulder before he left for work but whatever. It's his problem not mine. If he's embarrassed that's his fault. He also likes to point out that I don't have it so bad. I guess that's his way of telling me to shut up but I won't and he can't make me. The only two things I got going for me right now is my daughter and the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment