Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daily Update 10/6/2013

breakfast- banana and toast

lunch- Caesar salad

dinner- pizza chicken, garlic bread

sleep- about eight hours

exercise- walked with my daughter

other-

Yesterday my husband thanked me for being nice, more specifically for coming into bed after I got up earlier to snuggle (no sex). That's not something I normally do but I thought it might be nice. At first his comment bothered me. I know I'm not always a joy to be around but deep down I am a nice person. I'm a nice person who is in a bad situation.  It's hard to be nice when your husband drinks and texts another woman. It's hard to be nice when you're alone a lot and you wish deep down you were someplace else. It's hard but I'm trying.

Speaking of being someplace else, my mother in law called me from Vegas. Vegas is where I used to live and where my parents live. Vegas is the place I wish I could go back to. My mother in law was there to celebrate her 40th wedding anniversary but all she talked about was being tired and being sick of hotels.  I would trade places with her in a second. We were suppose to be there too for the anniversary party but then they cancelled it but they had it anyway (long story). Everyone was there except us. Now we look like the losers. Oh well, I rather go on my own anyway. One day, one day....

I still hope my parents move up here but I don't think that will happen especially after I told them about my husband's drinking. I wish I had someplace to go because things can get pretty sad and lonely here. For now I'm stuck and I better make the best of it. I better start being nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment