Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Vacation Update

My husband's vacation is almost over so I though I would give an update. Friday I caught him texting his "friend" Angie. She's married also and lives a couple of hours away. They met at a race and my husband works with her cousin. I've caught them texting before and let's say some of the texts were borderline flirtatious plus alcohol equals bad news. As usual a fight followed, then tears, then anger. Of course, it's everyone's fault but his. He's an innocent little lamb. Thanks husband for drinking and texting another woman.

Saturday I broke down and told my mom everything - the drinking, the texting, therapy, my in laws, everything. The cat is out of the bag. Now my parents know how miserable I've been.

Sunday, more drinking and texting but this time my husband decided to pick on his brother. His brother took the drunken bait, called him, and they had a fight. My husband hung up on him and his brother texted that he never wants to talk to him again.

Also, my husband thought for some reason our car insurance wasn't going to go through so he went to the bar instead. Guess what? The next day the car insurance went through and I had to put money in his account but at least he got to go to the bar and that's all that counts, right?

So that's the highlights of my husband's drunken vacation. I can't wait for it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment