Sunday, October 27, 2013

Daily Update 10/27/2013

breakfast- banana and toast

lunch- ravioli (bad)

dinner- sweet and sour chicken

sleep- about 8 hours

exercise- took my daughter for a walk

other-

Well, my husband made it a point yesterday to say again that his friendship with Angie is over. He said he spoke to her last week and told her to cut it out. I guess her husband is starting to get suspicious too. My husband said she was flirting but I know it takes two to tango. Only time will tell how this works out.

Tomorrow is couples therapy. I'm nervous for two reasons - one, the receptionist is suppose to watch our daughter. I don't see that working out but we'll see and I'm just nervous about the therapy itself. My husband has made it a point now to say twice he doesn't talk to Angie anymore and he's going to start working overtime to pay for his beer. We estimated he spends about $200 a month on beer alone. I think he's trying to score points with me so I don't bring it up tomorrow. I'm just going to let the therapist take the lead. I have no idea what I'm in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment