Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekend Update 10/25/2013

I survived my husband's weekend. It's amazing how better I feel once Friday comes. I spend Wednesday and Thursday on pins and needles but on Friday I can breathe. The weekend wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. He went to the bar both days even though we're low on money. Thursday we were suppose to take our daughter to the park but he went to the bar instead.  Wednesday night he wanted to walk to the gas station to get more beer but he couldn't walk a straight line if he tried. So instead he drank his moonshine. Good compromise.

My husband keeps complaining about the lack of sex. He thinks if he rolls over and touches me I'm automatically turned on. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Maybe he should try drinking less, spending time with his family, and less time on the phone. That might work. He also says he doesn't text his friend Angie anymore. I would like to believe him but I don't. I know better.

Monday we have couples therapy. At first I was dreading it but now I'm looking forward to it. Maybe our therapist can help us. I obviously can't get through to him. This therapy thing is a last ditch effort. If this doesn't work I don't know what will.

Our neighbor is getting ready to sell her home and move an hour away. That's a bummer. She's the only one I trust with my daughter. She's also the only one we socialize with as a family. We don't hang out with other families. I don't have any mom friends. As a matter of fact, I don't have anyone else. She's our only support out here. If she moves it will just make a bad situation even worse.

Sometimes I wish I would win lots of money so I can leave and get out of here. I would go and be with my parents. I'm tired of being alone and not having any support. My husband completely ignores us. I pray that something good will happen because at this point that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment